Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Cavalry Arrives...

Mark rode in on Dad's White Explorer, which means that it is now only 7:11pm and we have completed our shipping for the day. An early night! I had better enjoy it while it lasts as he leaves on Sunday for Nassau to collect our stuff.

Spoke to Emily who gave me the low-down on the fights between Chun and Ow and the going away party she is planning. She was excited to get a letter from Nan becuase Nan asked for a photo in her uniform which got her all giggly.

I'm off for a glass of wine. There are 26 days to life at Water's Edge.

1 comment:

TSpats said...

YYYYYAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

A new blog to read. It's much fun.
Don't forget dec 17 is a very important day, as the last bday I'll ever give my real age at. 29.

Love all around.