Friday, December 7, 2007

The Next Chapter in the Saga

OK so now apparently our container is on it's way to Freeport. There is a minor problem with this... it's the wrong ISLAND! Mark has had to cancel his trip to Nassau (he was supposed to leave Sunday) as we now have no idea when our stuff will arrive. I hope that it gets there before the 30th as I don't relish unloading two freaked out cats and one young child in to an empty house. Will keep you updated.

Emily has an appointment on Jan 4th to get her official school tests and interview. She is having a grand time in Reston - dinner at Clydes and ice-skating was on her agenda for this evening... OK for some.

We are plugging away at keeping the business going. I'm secretly glad I will have Mark's company over the next few weeks. I really miss Em and having them both gone is tough. I am very much looking forward to the Holidays in PA - especially to seeing my niece and nephews. There are 23 days until life at Water's Edge.

No comments: