Friday, May 23, 2008

Back to the Garden

Sundie is doing a fabulous job in the garden. Apart from all the masses of pruning and general cleaning up we have a few new garden members. Nan and Farver - if you were here you would love it and you could really make it beautiful.


Our new Cherry tree.

Emily's Beans!


Our fig tree - see the figs?


Check out my lemon grass. I will be harvesting some soon. Lemon grass curry - here we come.


Our new pepper bush.



And check out our sea grapes - we can't wait to taste them...










4 comments:

tammi said...

Looks like it's coming along quite nicely! You'll have to share your recipe for the lemon grass curry ~ I'm a total recipe junkie and I love trying new ones!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Tell me you are joking about the sea grapes... take care

Robin said...

Looks great! Lemon grass is one of the few things we haven't managed to kill off over the years - that thing is indestructable. My fig tree has fruit this year too - I wonder when it will ripen, and if I'll get to it before the birds do...

Grant Elliott said...

What are sea grapes?
and are you advertising on your blog site?