Friday, September 12, 2008

Una Bella Notte

We had a great night this week when or friends, Sara and Thomas, invited us for dinner. A main reason was that Sara taught us how to make homemade tortelli. This was a laborious process and one where attention to detail was essential. Emily made her contribution rolling the dough, cutting and then filling the tortelli. They were delicious. Here are some of the participants and stages.

Warning: don't try this at home!

Mark and Emily is concentrated effort.

Thomas hard at work.

The finished product!

4 comments:

Grant Elliott said...

they look lovely - where they delicious?

Anonymous said...

I bet it was all worth the effort!
This week I read your entire blog, from beginning to now and want to thank you for all the info. I was born on Abaco and am considering moving back with my son. My uncle built the New Plymouth Inn in Green Turtle. It's been 40 years since I left(I was 9) My son is now 4 and I want to get out of Florida. I have alot to learn above the residency laws,schools etc.

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Looks wonderful. I hope it was great. Are you going to post the recipe?

Mama Smurf said...

My mom makes THE best home made tortellini and ravioli! You have my mouth watering. It's probably not a good idea to read blogs while hungry!