Monday, March 24, 2008

The Kids

Emily is having a great time at her Grandparent's house. She was with all the kids for the annual Nanny Easter Egg Hunt.



Victoria (Cousin Sally's daughter), Maggie (Sister Michelle's daughter) and Emily in their matching Easter dresses.



The girls plus Joseph (on Victoria's lap), lovely Jack (Sister Michelle's) and baby Tommy (Sister Michelle's).

When your children are around you every day you know they are growing - but you don't always think of them as growing up. The Easter picture email from Granddad included this photo and since she has been gone for a week we saw this picture with fresh eyes. Let me tell you... Emily looks so grown up.

4 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I love the Easter dresses. Very sweet. I hope you had a fabulous day it seems like you did.

tammi said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I love the matching, colour co-ordinated outfits on all the kids! Your girl really does look grown-up ~ something I'm sure you're proud of and terrified of, all at the same time!! Looks like she's having a blast!

(hey, is it okay if I steal the beautiful picture on your sidebar to turn into a "linky-love" button for when I have you as one of my featured favourites?)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful kids! They really capture the Easter spirit!

Little Ladybug Designs said...

I love the photos! Beautiful!