Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WATCH Award Ceremony

Kind of Wordless Wednesday. Check out 5 Minutes for Mom for more.
Lisa is back on the island after a quick trip back for the WATCH Awards. No award for Lisa or Emily but so fun to be there amongst the 400 DC theatre people and be nominated!

Christy and Lisa

Christy, Dana, Akila and Lisa (Hot Box Gals)

Lisa and Grant (Lisa's arm candy as the Gals called him)

Dana, Lisa, Karen and Molly

The nominated performances (Emily in rehearsal as Baby Kangaroo)

Lisa as Adelaide

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh! CIAOO Lisa & Mark. I now begin to get some info about your life and preferences but you are my winners. Congrats for photos. I'm very glad I'm the firt who comments them. They are mervallous and very very funny. I hope in the next future enjoying about theatre show maybe in Italy. But we'll go to Boston next september for 15 days! Mark I stay tuned OK? Lots of love
Emanuele & Claudia Plasmati from Alba Piemonte (Italy) manuplasmati@tiscalinet.it

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

How cool that you had red hair for the awards! You looked fantastic as usual but that black dress is amazing! Love Grant in his kilt too!

TSpats said...

Second that for Grant and his kilt. Grrrrr. The first photo has you looking vintage Carol Burnett. is this intentional?

Muser | Writer | Traveler said...

T - you have obviously never seen my husband in a kilt! Although maybe it's a man thing as Grant was very popular with my choreographer as well. I think the comment was "he's hot!". Ouch on the Carol Burnett comment. :-)

TSpats said...

Obviously, I have not. You however remain the looker of the power couple, and Mark is quite handsome. I remain, Grrrrrrrr.

xoxo

Unknown said...

Guess who won prize INTL #8?
Yep it's you! Please be patient while the prize donor is contacted. They will be in touch with you soon. Congratulations!!!!!!!