Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm Lame - Michelle's Not...

I must admit our posting have been pretty lame over the last few weeks. Business has been absorbing most of our time and Emily's end of year activities the rest of it.

I'm stealing today. My sister Michelle wrote a post for the Emily Rose business blog, Raising American Girls, and I so enjoyed it I wanted to share it with everyone who has been bored to death by our posts over the last few weeks but are polite enough to continue reading :-).

You can read it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post, thanks for the link!
I definitely blame my MIL for my hubby's lack of hous keeping/nuturing skills....LOL!

Mama Smurf said...

Thanks for sharing! I hope business is good for you. I can't wait till December to buy my daughter some goodies!