Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dukes of Nassau...




We have a lot on our minds. There isn't much room in our heads for practical thinking. Why is Mark climbing through the driver's side window of the car? Yesterday - as he was thinking too much - he backed out of the driveway with the driver side car door open (yes his side, right next to him, wide open) and it slammed in to the garage pillar. Now the door won't open. All that talk about the state of the Bahamian roads and we manage to ruin our "new" car in our own driveway.
We keep crawling...


5 comments:

tammi said...

Oh no! But look, you get to live every North American kid's dream (well, if you were a kid back in the 80's anyway!) and pretend to be Bo and Luke Duke!! Hope getting the car fixed won't be too much of a hassle.

Rosie said...

Oh dear!I'm lauhging but I'm not sure I should be laughing, but it's a very funny photo. He isn't stuck like that is he?

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh my... I was thinking of the same thing... the Bahamian roads and the car is damaged in the driveway... hehehe... ok... I am not laughing here... (I better be quiet otherwise something will happen to my car)

Mary Beth said...

Did he get to slide over the hood too? The one time I tried that, the car had been running - burned my legs cause of course it was summer. Sigh - I'll never make a good Dukes Boy!

Mama Smurf said...

Wait a minute! I want to see this photo retaken with the cowboy boots and stetson! LOL!