Monday, April 28, 2008

Organized

I did ask Mark and Emily to post from the Bahamas. Normally our posts are a family affair but it looks like when the cat's away the mice will play. Yesterday Emily (she had the day off of school), Mark, Pete and Di spent the day at cabbage beach riding the waves. I spent the day in my sister's garage. Not that I have anything against her garage, it is turning out to be a very functional garage, it's just I would have rather been riding the waves on Cabbage Beach.

I think I am pretty organized. Or should I say I thought I was pretty organized... not as organized as my sister. She has 3 children. After spending the last few days in her home I am realizing that I could never have three children. My patience and organizational skills have a limit. Michelle's? None.

When Mark and I first saw the space that we had to move our business in to we were worried. Thanks to Michelle's organizational skills things are starting to come together.







Michelle's dog Abby thinks she is a bird.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa Marie...drop me a line when you have a sec...

jkent@muze.com

Queen B said...

Funny dog.

Jealous of the organizing.

Mama Smurf said...

Now that is what I call some seriously organized and well utilized space...I'm impressed...and I don't impress easily.

I'm also very impressed with your business website! How cool is THAT! I knew there was Karma attached to my running across your blog! =)

I now know what my daughter will be getting for her birthday! Unfortunately, her birthday isn't until December. But I've got your site bookmarked for future reference!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I need that done in my house BADLY... to much useless junk hanging around...

tammi said...

What a relief that must be! I can't imagine the stress of running a business and having to leave parts of it up to other people (can you tell I'm a bit of a control freak?!), but your sister's patience and incredible organizational skills must certainly ease your mind. And her dog obviously provides the comedy relief! (We used to have a HUGE St. Bernard/German Shepherd cross who thought he was a lap dog. Any time you were sitting on the floor or the ground outside, he'd back up and sit down on your legs!)

Kristen said...

I just learned that you have a new business. I can't wait to have a look. My daughter LOVES American Girls! If you ever want to do a giveaway, I'd love to host it on my blog!

Is it open yet?

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

Lisa--looks like you guys are getting it organized. It looks great! And some very good ideas Michelle has had... love the hat storage!

Mycrazylife said...

Okay...I have just one question. Can I rent out Michelle? I have serious organizational issues with the bookstore and I need a Michelle badly!

Mary Beth said...

We desperately need a Michelle to come in and organize our stock - we know where stuff is but it's not nearly as well put away as yours is.